Rock Chick Rescue
Gabriel's Rapture
Sylvain Reynard

Review: Endless Knight by Kresley Cole

Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles, #2) - Kresley Cole

ENDLESS KNIGHT is for readers who has a vast imagination, love dramatics and enjoy being blindsided every once in awhile. You can be sure that you won’t be bored while reading a Kresley Cole book.

In the second book of the Arcana Chronicles, Cole further explores the dystopian world that she has expertly built but this time, readers are in the front seat and we get a whole new experience as the player’s powers manifest. I would probably read the first book of the series before you read this one. A lot of the worldbuilding is introduced in the first book and now with this book, the game is in play. Cole doesn’t really wait around very much but instead drives you deep into the action and the tricks. For new readers, I would definitely think you’d be lost if you didn’t read Poison Princess first.

Jackson and Evie have this mounting tension that continues to rise and rise until you wonder whenever is it going to finally erupt! As a romance author, Cole excels are writing sexual tension so it’s really no wonder how that made it into this series. For fans of her adult books, I would say that there is a big chance you’d enjoy this series as well. I don’t think Cole tones down her writing style or her complex world and plot. Cole is a mastermind when it comes to writing so that will always be in her books regardless of what genre she writes. This series is a little more sexier than most YA and for me, that’s always a fantastic thing.

One thing I was very impressed about is Cole’s imagination. She constantly surprises readers with unique, original ideas and with this series, you can tell that she had had a lot of creative freedom to explore what’s in her mind. Intricate details are revealed, further making this series one to come back to again and again.

Source: http://www.underthecoversbookblog.com/2013/10/review-endless-knight-by-kresley-cole.html