Rock Chick Rescue
Kristen Ashley
Gabriel's Rapture
Sylvain Reynard
Dare You To - Katie McGarry

McGarry has really outdone herself with DARE YOU TO. Pushing past the limits, she brings you an epic love story that has more substance than some full-blown romances I’ve recently read. Dealing with dark issues that make you instantly connect with the main characters, McGarry injects her books with real life issues that will touch each reader’s sympathetic hearts.

Beth is a teenage brat. Plain and simple. Life has given her lemons and not even a truckload of sugar can sweeten what she has been through. There is no other way to say this – she is a bitch through and through. But beneath that tough exterior, there is a wounded tiger who won’t give up at any costs. She might push people away, but no one needs love more than Beth and Ryan sees that.

Ryan completely melted my heart. He was really a dangerous one because from the very first moment Beth and Ryan meet, you could tell that if Ryan pushed hard enough, he could crack through that steely exterior that Beth puts up. I loved the way Ryan never gave up on her and how steady a presence he was for Beth, even when he didn’t know her that well.

At times, I thought Beth was too rough. She says things without thinking and they hurt those around her. However, McGarry stays true to her character and it definitely got some laughs from me at her brutal honesty as well. The end result, though where you see Beth learning to trust others is worth it in the end. Sometimes the journey is rough, but McGarry makes it all worth it in the end.

Here’s my favorite quote from the whole book:

“It’s our rain Beth.”
Her head barely shakes to show her confusion while I rub the back of my neck and search for my courage. “I told you I loved you in this rain and when you doubt my words, I want you to look at this bottle.”

CRASH INTO YOU , Isaish’s book will be a killer for me. I just know it. What he endures in this book for Beth and what happens to the relationship will be an interesting setup for his book. Katie McGarry has made a new fan out of me, so you can bet your ass I will be grabbing this book the second it comes out!

If you’re a fan of Jessica Sorensen’s NA Contemporaries, then I think you will love this book. Ryan feels like a perfect combination of Sorensen’s heroes, Kayden and Micha. And the way Beth keeps to herself and pushes others away reminds me of Ella as well. Trust me that you cannot go wrong with this book.

For mature NA that will capture your heart and make you fall in love, read Katie McGarry. She has never let me down.

*ARC provided by publisher