Rock Chick Rescue
Kristen Ashley
Gabriel's Rapture
Sylvain Reynard
Officer off Limits - Tessa Bailey

Story Brooks has a predicament on her hands. She has an asshole fiancé. But lucky for her, about two weeks before her wedding, he decides to call the whole thing off and leave her for another woman. Like I said, he’s an asshole and though Story is boiling with fury and hurt, this is a good thing. Especially when it brings her right into the arms of NYPD hostage negotiator, Daniel Chase.

But wait! Before we get to the hot, dirty talking hero, another hit comes at Story at full force. Her father has suffered from a heart attack, which leads Story to his bedside at the hospital. The kicker is that Story’s father is Daniel’s mentor and well, let’s just say that Story’s father knows of Daniel’s conquests and would not like his daughter to be next in line on that ride.

Tessa Bailey once again gifts readers with what they have been clamouring for – a sinfully hot, dirty talking hero. This is becoming a signature thing for Bailey, I think. Each of the heroes in the series have filthy mouths and it has become the one thing I anticipate whenever I pick up Bailey’s novels. This series has naughtiness in spades.

While I loved Daniel and Story together, I did think that the conflict in this story was the weakest of the three books so far. Their explosive chemistry seemed so bright in contrast to the conflict that it just didn’t feel like a real issue to me.

On the flip side, there are quite a lot of hilarious moments. OFFICER OFF LIMITS just might be the funniest of the series with all its hilarious antics and outrageous characters. One thing is for sure… Each time I pick up a Tessa Bailey book, I know I’m in for an entertaining ride!

*ARC provided by publisher