Rock Chick Rescue
Kristen Ashley
Gabriel's Rapture
Sylvain Reynard
Surrender to Sultry - Macy Beckett

Macy Beckett delivers yet another sweet and sexy romance! This time sweetness comes in the form of Leah McMahon who returns to Sultry Springs, Texas after leaving for ten years. Her father recently had surgery and she is there to help him as he recovers.

Nobody but Colton Bea knows just how sweet Leah is as he remembers their time together nearly a decade ago when they first fell in love. With her return, it brings back a myriad of memories that haunt Colt as he works as the new sheriff in town.

SURRENDER TO SULTRY had all that I want in a small-town Contemporary Romance. A hot cop hero, a sweet heroine and loads of charm and comfort!

Leah and Colt are adorable together. The touch of angst and heartbreak is great and definitely adds definition to this book that makes it stand out from the others of the series. Beckett infuses the book with a shot of playfulness with the several side characters and it only adds to the overall small-town feel.

I’m actually really sad that this series has come to an end. I thought the town of Sultry Springs was unique and cute, the perfect place to set a small-town Contemporary series. Beckett has a way with words and her stories are always able to make me smile and swoon. I’m looking forward to what she has planned next!

*ARC provided by publisher